Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be collecting free donations for St James's Church, Hampton Hill?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stjameshamphill/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and St James's Church, Hampton Hill will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
How can I raise donations?
There are four easy ways for you to raise a donation.
- You can visit our website easyfundraising.org.uk - simply search for the retailer you want to shop with and click out to them using the green 'Go Shopping' button. We will take you straight to the retailers website and your experience will be identical as if you had gone there directly but we will be able to track your purchase to ensure a donation for your good cause.
- You can install our wonderful Donation Reminder - this means a box will appear if you are shopping with a retailer who participates in the Donation Reminder and you don't even need to visit our site! All you need to do is click Activate Donations and any eligible purchase will be recorded for you. Take a look at the Donation Reminder here. Our Donation Reminder is supported by Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari but can't work on mobile phones or tablets.
- Shopping on your mobile? No problem, for mobile phones and tablets we have our handy easyfundraising App, perfect if you like to shop on the go and available completely free of charge from your App store. Now you can not only shop using it but you can check out your own donation total and see how your cause is getting on too. More information can be found here.
- You can also raise free donations by shopping at selected High Street stores! To be able to raise donations in-store with these selected retailers we need you to register your card details. Our In-store scheme is growing and you can check who is taking part and get more information on how to register here.