The Parish Church of St James
St. James's Road, Hampton Hill, TW12 1DQ (Parish Office 020 8941 6003)
The Parish Church of St James

IMAGES OF ST. JAMES'S
Inside the Church | Stained Glass Windows | Outside the Church | The Churchyard | Previous Vicars of St. James's | Images Through the Years | Artwork


Outside the Church Images
Outside the Church | Graves |
Entrances to the Church | Gargoyles | The Churchyard | The Churchyard - Spring | The Churchyard - Autumn | The Churchyard - Snow | Views of and from the Church

Graves

Gravestones and Headstones serve as memorials to the dead.
Their inscriptions can tell us a little of the history of the families who have lived in the district.
They are made of stone, marble or granite and an epitaph is carved on them.
The letters 'R.l.P.' stand for the Latin words 'Requiescat In Pace', meaning 'rest in peace'
.

Gravestones

Gravestone
See more graves

Canadian Graves

Canadian Graves

Gravestone

Gravestone
See more graves


The Garden of Rest Plaque

The Garden of Rest plaque

The Garden of Rest

The Garden of Rest


The War Memorial

The War Memorial

The War Memorial
1920

The War Memorial

The War Memorial
1920

The War Memorial


The Manning Grave

The Manning Grave
1947 and 2008

Lt Col Joseph Boyle DSO

The 1983 memorial stone
replacing the 1923 grave of
Lt. Col. Joseph Boyle

Walter Richard Daines

The first grave in 1864
Walter Richard Daines


The Grave of Rev. Fitzroy John Fitzwygram

The Grave of
Revd. Fitzroy John Fitzwygram

The Grave of

The Grave of Revd. Henry Bligh

The Grave of
Revd. Henry Bligh

The Grave of Revd. Henry Bligh

The Grave of Revd. Richard Coad-Pryor

The Grave of
Revd. Richard Coad-Pryor

The Grave of Revd. Richard Coad-Pryor

Further Information
Associated pages on this website Associated pages on this website:
The Churchyard | The Churchyard Images | Spring in the Churchyard Images | Autumn in the Churchyard Images | Snow in the Churchyard Images | Graves Images

Top
Home | The Parish Church of St James, Hampton Hill | Site Map
Top